Welcome to my hometown here in the Historic Seaport of Georgetown! Take a stroll with me past majestic homes that have been here for over three centuries! Walk under the same moss covered oak trees as Patriots, Tories, Confederates and Southern Belles did and even a Pirate or two! Listen really close and you'll hear the stories of War, Love, and even Heart Break that these homes will tell you because the past is never really far from you while visiting Georgetown! Let me relay stories of GHOST who are said to still be walking among us! Let yourself escape in time and slip into Georgetown's past!
Day and Night tours offered Monday~Sundays at 8pm
5 years and under free
Group rates available for groups of 10 or more
Public Restrooms available
From Myrtle Beach take U.S. Hwy 17 south until you cross the Waccamaw and Pee Dee River bridges into Georgetown then turn left onto St. James Street come all the way down to Front Street and turn right and follow the street down into the water front and your departure sight will be on the water front side of the street!
Tours depart from Soco Grille located at 619 Front Street
Georgetown, SC 29440 on the river side of Front street
For Reservations call ~ 1-843-668-8164 or 1-843-325-3319 and ask for William!
Follow me on Facebook under Williams Ghost Walks of Georgetown or
just email me at email@example.com
Tours Conducted year around by the light of a lantern!
Experience the best in tourism with a licensed tour guide with over 25 years of tourism experience!
3rd oldest city in South Carolina
* Founded in 1729
* Port of Entry in 1732
* Featured on National Television as one of the most Haunted cities of the South
* Featured in many books and Magazines
* Filled with Pre-Revolutionary War and Antebellum Homes that are listed on the National Register of Historical Places
* Less than a hours drive from Myrtle Beach and surrounding attractions
* Just a hour and half drive south to Historic Charleston (60 miles)
* Surrounded by over 300yrs of History waiting to be rediscovered
Come and Experience History where it began for yourself!